Thursday, December 11, 2008

Uhh.. Yeah...

OK. There is only one thing that sums up this game. WTF? I mean seriously how do you blow a 5-1 lead? Was it because Mo-ron did not pull Leighton? Was it because our defense looked like they were high (Maybe because we were actually winning)? Who really knows? When you are completely dominating a game you keep playing hard not try and keep them from scoring. It is just ridiculous. For the first two periods we were stellar after that, not so much. That #12 finally showed up, I don't remember his name but he wasn't playing that bad. We passed and did almost everything right until the third period. When we lost the Casey Borer fight (I did not know he was a fighter) I was becoming mad. When Scott Hartnell got a hat trick, all it did was make me furious. Below the highlights are my reactions to each goal.



1-0: "WHOA! Staal did something productive! I wish I got my Canes Country Points though." 

2-0: "Matt Cullen? I put him as number one to be traded."

2-1:"Ahh! Jeff Carter stop being so good. Let someone else score. At least we are still winning. Oh it was Hartnell. OK."

3-1:"SERGEI SAMSONOV! What a goal! Right off the face-off too."

4-1:"This game is looking to be a blowout. If we keep scoring like this, I should have a fun blog post tomorrow" 

5-1:"Staal showed up to play tonight. That's a first."

5-2:"@#$%. Hartnell. Again? Come on!"

5-3:"What the @#$%. Hartnell got a @#$%in Hat trick! Oh @#$%!"

5-4:"NO! Why? They are gonna catch up! Why the @#$% have we not pulled Leighton?"

5-5:"Really, they just scored? Are you kidding? Hello Mo-Ron call your @#$%in timeout or something. We cannot go to a shootout or we are dead."

6-5:"Gaaah! You @#$%in @#$%head. What kind of bull@#$% was that? Michael Leighton stop trying to do the worm. Damit. 

No comments: