Wednesday, January 7, 2009

MMM... I am hungry!




Now, maybe he didn't eat anything all day... I don't know if he was just starving but Jarkko Ruutu, come on, Why do you like Andrew Peters' gloves? Yes, I know both Carolina's Tuomo and brother Jarkko Ruutu are enforcer but I am just disappointed. It was like a NHL version of Mike Tyson's famous ear biting. Jarkko Ruutu is a bit of a dirty player anyways. It was so bad in fact the NHL is having a hearing about it.  

Andrew Peters' Side:
"It's a pretty stupid thing to do, regardless of who you are, it's just not part of the game of hockey," said Peters, whose thumb was cut. "I've never had anyone bite me before, I didn't know that happened. The refs didn't see it. That's unfortunate. I saw a replay of it and it's pretty evident that he did bite me and I have a lot of confidence that the league will take the proper procedures and go about it the right way. I'm not going to say anything that's going to get me in any trouble. Like I said, I'm going to let the league deal with it."

Jarkko Ruutu's Response:
"He had his finger in my mouth, but I didn't bite him."

Really? 

No comments: